Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The 4 Loves of my Life

I recently came to the conclusion that I currently have 4 loves in my life.  Spots 1 through 3 are taken up by Matthew, Morgan and Amelia.  Spot #4 is reserved for Pinterest.  It's amazing how much things have changed around this house since I discovered this site.  I have always liked to decorate and design, but nothing has ever really given me the inspiration like Pinterest.  In addition to the ideas I find via the pins on Pinterest, I have also found a lot of great blogs to follow that continue to inspire me on a daily and weekly basis. 

Following these blogs have led me to a realization...I would love to have people follow a blog that I create and share their ideas on my projects/creations!  I also realize that the Siuta Family blog may not be the most appropriate place to continue this dream.  It is with this in mind, that I have decided to create a 2nd blog.  I will continue to post updates about Matthew, Morgan, Amelia, and the Siuta Family as a whole on this blog (I have been neglecting this for my Pinterest projects as of late), but will post about my projects on a new blog.   This new blog is called, If You Give a Girl A Pinterest Account.  I have already posted my first tutorial on covering the chair cushions in our kitchen.  Check it out and let me know what you think! 

In honor of the snow that is expected to fall later this week, I will leave you with this picture of Morgan in all her winter glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment