Thursday, April 14, 2011

Plums & Crawling

I always feel bad when I publish a post without pics because I feel like the biggest reason people would chekc out my blog is to see Morgan with the second biggest reason being to check on how she is doing.  I am hoping I can satisfy both cravings with this post.  As many people know we are doing a baby-led weaning approach to solid food.  I have found that with this method, getting Morgan down to her diaper for meals helps with clean up TREMENDOUSLY!  With that in mind, Morgan is in her diaper for her lunch of cold chicken, green peppers and plums.  This is the second time she has had plums and it was a big success. 
Here she is, sucking away on those plums!


This is an after shot of the plums.  She doesn't have teeth yet, but she has some pretty fierce gums and she really gets the juice and meat out with those babies!

By this time Morgan was tired of me taking pictures, but I wanted people to get a view of her almost crawling.  I really think it is going to happen in the next couple of weeks.  It will be exciting for her, but really scary for Matt and I.  We are not really baby-proofed yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment